- The key user creates an incident in ByD/C4C built-in support, can edit, reply and manage form the built-in support.
- The incident replicates to the SAP One Support Launchpad and is assigned to a reporter that is not the same contact as the key user/reporter in the tenant’s built-in support.
SAP One Support Launchpad
- When an incident is replicated from the tenant to the SAP One Support Launchpad the key user will not be mapped to the matching S-user, but instead, the incident will be assigned to the customer account’s contact with the role “Cloud Administrator”.
- The Cloud Administrator should be aware that he/she might be assigned ByD or C4C incidents, no action is expected from him/her as he/she will only have “read” access.
NOTE: the role "reporter" in the tenant and "reporter" in the SAP One Support Launchpad are not the same and don’t have the same function, they will not be mapped.
The replication logic cannot be changed, the Cloud Administrator will be assigned all new incidents from the tenants.
You will note however that any incident created from the tenant will have a flag "As this incident was created through built-in support in your tenant, please also edit or confirm it from the tenant"
- This means that the reporter/key user in the built in support is the only admin who can process this incident, the Cloud Administrator in the SAP One Support Launchpad will only have a "read" access.
- Key users can also see and access incident form the SAP One Support Launchpad if required but will only have view access, incidents created form the tenant can only be processed from the tenant.
Note: the key user in the built in support will still receive all incident notifications.
ByD, C4C, incident reporter, launchpad , KBA , SRD-CC-CI-CCS , Service Control Center , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , How To