Importing a story or model based on SAP Analytics Cloud Usage Tracking Content gives error when trying to import the .TGZ file into a target system. Following errors may arise during the import, where t.X means the tenant number of the source SAP Analytics Cloud system (as known as the Content Namespace under System > Administration menu option):
- "Objects CUBE:t.X.sap.epm.usage:SAP__SAC_USAGE_ACTIVITIES,
CUBE:t.X.sap.epm.usage:SAP__SAC_USAGE_USERS might already be deleted or did not exist in the system"
- "A resource with that name and type already exists in the folder."
- "You are not authorized to read Package t.X.sap.epm.usage"
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create custom content based on the SAP Usage Content.
- Export the content successfully.
- Attempt to import to a target system.
Support of export import for the usage content is not supported for either models or stories. The reason for this is that the models and stories reference system specific calculation views.
- Import the usage tracking content from the Content Network \ Sample area under the Browse menu.
- See SAP Analytics Cloud Usage Tracking Content for more information.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem