- The name of the user is not appearing on 'Account Navigation' dropdown menu;
- The 'home' icon is not being shown in the header;
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into the instance;
- Notice the employee's name is not appearing in the 'Account Navigation' dropdown menu;
- From Admin Center, go to "View user permission";
- Search for the user and confirm they have Employee Data > Full Name permission assigned;
The "Enable Fiori 3 Header [Not Ready for Sales/Production]" feature is enabled in Provisioning.
This behaviour happens when there is a specific feature enabled in Provisioning named "Enable Fiori 3 Header [Not Ready for Sales/Production]".
One of this feature's purpose is to have the name of the employee and the 'home' icon removed from the header display to be more consistent with other SAP products.
If you do not want the header of the homepage to miss the name and the 'home' icon, please contact your Implementation Partner or open an incident with Customer Support under the component LOD-SF-PLT-HOM since they have access to Provisioning. The feature will then be turned off.
UI-20548, Header, Account Navigation, BizX, Homepage, Home, home icon, employee's name, full name, profile, profile name, Fiori 3, Fiori 3 Header, provisioning , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , How To