How to give a badge to an employee?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
- Set the permission to the Role that you want to see the badges and manage it.
Go to “Manage Permission Roles” > Select the Role > Permissions > "Manage System Properties" > Select “Manage Badges” > Done > Save Changes;
- Go to “Manage Action Search”;
- Search “Give a badge to” and click;
- See the standard paraphrases that you can found “Give a Badge to” as result. You can add new if you want;
- Go to an employee's profile;
- Click in “Actions” > “Give a badge”;
- Select the badge you want to give > Write a comment in the specified box (please note that both these steps are mandatory in order to the "Submit" button be available for clicking) > Submit.
NOTE: If you add a comment once you submit the badge you will not be able to edit this information. If you want to change you will need to delete the badge and create it again.
2578162 - Action Search "Give a badge to..." action does not show up
For a different procedure to add a Badge as a Mosaic, a enhancement request needs to be raised. The design team will consider all enhancement requests raised in the community and will consider this request as an option for a future release. Please the following KBA on how to do this;
2090228 - How to Submit Enhancement Requests for SAP SuccessFactors Products
SuccessFactors; Badges; Employee Profile; How To Give a Badge; Submit; Select; Comment; Write a Comment; Button; Permission; Grant; Assign; Actions; Select; Choose. , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-PP3 , People Profile (PP3) , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , How To