You would like to know why "Integration" cannot be found inside "Custom activity" for some Intelligent Services (ISC) events (in other words: why some ISC events cannot be used to trigger an integration in Integration Center).
- SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Intelligent Services Center - ISC
- Integration Center - IC
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Intelligent Services
- Select the "Change in Name" event (we used this one for example, but the same applies for other events too)
- Review the "custom activities" that are available for this event
- only Event Connector and DocuSign is found
- You cannot add one "Integration" center activity
Some of the events are smart suite events like learning and Onboarding .
These events are subscribed in LMS/ONB system which is different stack and IC can't be triggered from there. This is a technical challenge.
Some of the events don't have entities in SuccessFactors Odata metadata, so we can't support those events.
According the explanation written in "Cause" of this KBA confirmed with our engineering team, some events will not have the "Integration" / Integration center option available inside the "Custom Activities" in Intelligent Services Center. This is the expected behavior and we do not have one workaround for this case.
Cannot add "Integration" under "Custom Activities" in some ISC events - SuccessFactors Intelligent Services Center, HCM Suite, Integration Center, cannot be found, not available, IC, not able to, trigger, integration, job , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-ISC , Intelligent Services , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , How To