You are using the data source Employee Payroll Data Source (technical ID GLOPAEMPNLHIR001 or GLOPAEMPNLHIR002), however you notice inconsistent data, such as missing or wrong address details.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Business Analytics, and the view Design Data Sources.
- Search for Employee Payroll Data Source.
- Click Preview.
- Add some fields like Employee ID, Street, State etc.
You notice that data is missing or wrong.
This data source was designed to show payroll information specific to the Netherlands. It does not work for any other country.
If your employees are from a different country, please use a different data source, depending on your requirement. If you would like to see employee addresses, you can also make use of the employee list reports as follows:
- Go to the work center Personnel Administration and the view Reports > Employee List Reports.
- Click on the dropdown in the top left corner of the screen and select Address List.
This list can be downloaded to Excel if required.
data source, report, employee payroll, missing data, wrong address, street, country, GLOPAEMPNLHIR001, GLOPAEMPNLHIR002, netherlands, dutch , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To