- A timeslice error with a stack trace, for example:
timeslice -3001, current process infected at 103346370 (ibm_get_lock.fdpr.chunk.1+0x30)
- The following function calls are reported in the ASE errorlog:
Note: A sample of a complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- A memory dump shows a spinlock held on SSQLCACHE_SPIN.
- The contention in the statement cache pool was high.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP02 PLXX
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03 PLXX
819733, CR819733, CR#819733 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.