While creating a new email template in sales campaign the from address is auto populated with a particluar domain @example.com.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Sales Campaign work center.
- Go to the Content view.
- Select New
- Select E-mail Template
The from address is auto populated with a particluar domain @example.com.
You have selected this domain in activation of mass e-mail activity in business configuration.
- Go to Business Configuration workcenter
- Go to Implementation Projects view
- Select the relevant implementation project and open Activity List
- Select Show all Activities
- Select Fine-Tune tab
- Search for Activity E- mail and Fax Settings
- Ensure that it is added to the project
- Open the Activation of Mass E-Mail.
- Here you have mainatained a sub domain @example.com.
If you have maintained multiple sub domains, system will pick the first sub domain as default.
sub domain, e-mail template, from address in e-mail template , KBA , LOD-CRM-MKT-CNT , Marketing Content , Problem