You try to add a new resource to the work package, the employees from a cost center are not showing on the list.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to "Plan Customer Projects" app.
- Click Edit and select the Work Packages tab.
- Select a Work Package.
- Try to add a resource to a role and the resource does not appear.
- The cost center of the employee is not assigned to the Delivery Organization of the resource.
- In case no Delivery Organization is assigned, the cost center of the employee is not assigned to the Service Organization of the project.
- The cost center validity dates do not fit the project duration dates.
- There is no cost center assigned to the employee.
- The scope item 1KC is activated and you are using Advanced Resource Management.
- Please check the if assigned Delivery Organization for the role has the cost center of the employee that you would like to staff assigned to it .
- In case no Delivery Organization is assigned to the role, check if the project's Service Organization has the cost center of the employee that the employee that you would like to staff assigned to it.
- Check if the employee has an assigned cost center, in order for the employee to show up for staffing it needs to be assigned to a cost center.
- Also Check if the validity dates of the Cost Center fit the Project Duration, if it doesn't please adjust the validity dates.
- Once scope item 1KC is activated in your system, you need to maintain daily availability for the employees. Otherwise, it is not able to staff resources.
Please go to scope item J11 or 1KC to look up "Daily Availability" for related information.
Plan Customer Projects, Cost Center, Delivery Organization, employee, role, project dates, service organization, cost rates, work package, person, user, resource, J11, 1KC, Advanced Resource Management, add resource, No data found. Try adjusting the filter settings , KBA , CA-CPD-SS , S/4HANA Professional Services Cloud - CPM , Problem