The customer needs a step-by-step about how to create an Ad Hoc Report with Employee Profile information.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors - Employee Profile (EP) All Versions
If the customer wants to generate only one report with different information from Employee Profile, they can use the Ad-Hoc report - Single Domain Report.
You can easily generate Ad Hoc reports on Employee Profile:
- Go to the Admin Center;
- Click the Analytics tab;
- Under Analytics, click Reporting;
- Click in Ad Hoc Reports;
- Click Create New Report;
- For the Report Type field, select Single Domain Report. In the dropdown, select "Employee Profile" and Create;
- Write the Report Name, Description, and set the Report Priority;
- To include the employees to be considered while generating the report, click the People tab, and under Define Report Scope, click Refine Criteria.
- Then, to configure the fields that you need in your ad-hoc report, click the Columns tab;
- In the Edit Columns section, click Select Columns. The Select Columns dialog box appears;
When you click done, you will see the preview with all the columns that you selected. Click in preview to see the report;
- Click close and after this, click in SAVE. The page will loading and after you click in Generate.
- You will generate the report and you can download in different formats. Click Close and click in Report Listing Page to see the saved report;
- You can use the same report or edit to have more columns and information.
- You have successfully created your Ad Hoc report.
Ad-Hoc, Ad, Hoc, Report, Analytics, Employee, Profile, Generate, Create, EP, ANA, LOD-SF-EP-REP, , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-PP3 , People Profile (PP3) , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , LOD-SF-EP-REP , Ad Hoc Report (Employee Profile) , How To