You want to know how Inbound Delivery Notification DEF (DEF refers to the Inbound Delivery Notification id) is generated automatically from an Intercompany Purchase Order.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Inbound Logistics Work Center
- Navigate to the Inbound Delivery Notifications View
- Search for DEF
- Select Edit
- Navigate to the General tab
You observe that the Inbound Delivery Notification is created automatically via A2A Message.
You have scoped Advanced Shipping Notification setting in the Collaboration tab of Account master (Normally Sender ID in Inbound Delivery Notification), hence Inbound Delivery Notification DEF is generated automatically via A2A Message.
In order to stop Inbound Delivery Notification generation automatically via A2A messages, follow the below steps
Go to the Account Management Work Center
- Navigate to the Accounts view
- Select the relevant account master data
- Navigate to the Communication tab
- Navigate to the sub tab Collaboration
- Descope the option Advanced Shipping Notification Outbound
- Select Save
Inbound Delivery Notification is created automatically, A2A Message for Inbound Delivery Notification,Inbound Delivery Notification is Created Automatically From Intercompany Purchase Order , KBA , idn generating automatically , idn generating via a2a message , inbound delivery notification a2a messag , AP-IDP , Inbound Delivery Processing , Problem