- A 3935 error followed is reported in the ASE errorlog:
Error: 3935, Severity: 20, State: 1
Fatal protocol error. xact_beginupdate() API was invoked in the wrong context. The transaction is currently in 'NULL XDES' state.
- It is followed by an "infected with signal 11" error in the module sortclean() together with a stack trace:
Current process (0x165b078d) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000000ebb318 (sortclean+0x5b8), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000000000000144)
- The stack trace contains modules:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, API, 1105, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.