Standard Job Requisition field 'title' not found in JobRequisition Entity.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Odata API Data Dictionary;
- Go to Entity and look for RCM;
- Go to Name and search for JobRequisition or Go to Search All;
- Look for property name 'title';
- Field 'title' not found even if the said field is configured in their their Job Requisition XML template.
This is an expected behavior. The standard field 'title' will not be part of the JobREquisition entity, it will be part of the JobRequisitionLocale and will appear as 'JobTitle.'
Check the the OData API Reference Guide to confirm all the fields that are part of the Job Requisition Locale entity.
JobRequisition, JobRequisitionLocale, title, job, requisition, odata, api, locale, externalJobDescription, jobDescription , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , How To