Customer wishes to remove Google Analytics tracking from the CSB.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
The Google tracking is setup by the partner and each customer will have different setup.
This KBA is intended to assist customers to removing the Google Analytics tracking by themselves.
The removal of the correct information is customer's responsibility.
- Access the Career Site Builder
- Navigate to Appearance (A)
- Then Global (B)
- Click on Site Tab (C)
- Remove the Google Analytics ID (D)
- Remove the entries related to Google Analytics
* This different for each customer, usually something like <meta name="google-site-verification" content="XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" />
** There might be some extra code lines setup by partner
Google analytics, removing, tracking , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To