- While viewing a crystal report or Web Intelligence document with parameter/ Prompt, clicking button […] gives error "HTTP 400 Bad Request - The webpage cannot be found"
- The issue is seen after upgrading BI platform to BI 4.2 SP7 or higher version.
- Issue occurs with both CMC/BI Launchpad.
- The issue is seen in Internet Explorer as well as in Google Chrome browsers
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 Service Pack 7 Patch x
- All Supported Operating System.
HTTP 400, Bad Request,CR2016, Crystal reports, HTTP, select, choose, prompts, view, webi, upgrade , KBA , BI-BIP-INV , InfoView, BI launch pad , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.