- Unable to rebuild model which has public dimension
- Rebuild button is gray
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
- Open specific model which has public dimension.
- Go to menu bar.
>>Rebuild Model button is not active.
This is product design.
It's not allowed to rebuild a model if:
- Currency conversion is enabled in the model.
- The model contains any global dimensions.
- The model contains private data versions.
Please create a new model instead of rebuilding.
- 2569847 - Where can you find user assistance (help) for SAP Analytics Cloud to use, configure and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, rebuild, model, delete, gray, grey, deactive, disable , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem