- Error observed: [repo_proxy 13] SessionFacade::openSessionLogon with user info has failed(Security plugin error: An error has occurred in the plugin, but the plugin is unable to return a detailed error message.
- Windows AD is configured successfully through other logins such as IDT, CCM or BI Launchpad
- Error in high level traces:
- CKerbSessionMgr::Initialize() caught xn: LoadDLL: caught CSharedLibraryXn: errcode: 0; reason: Loading shared object failed. First tried to load library <installdir>\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win32_x86\secSSO.dll
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 Client Tools
- SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence Rich Client
- SAP BusinessObjects Universe Design Tool (UDT)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.