- How the Language and Currency tool works on Catalog search?
- If the Primary language and secondary language are set, should the search bring results for both languages?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- On User side, go to Catalog search;
- Set English as Primary language - search result will bring all the Items with Title in English (122 courses as per sample):
- Change the Primary language to Portuguese - search result will bring all the Items with Title in Portuguese (02 courses as per sample):
- Now set the Primary language in English and Secondary in Portuguese - search will bring the results for English and Portuguese title (122 courses as per sample):
This is an expected behavior from the System.
If one Item has the title set in English (default language) and a different language too and the user set those languages as Primary and Secondary languages, the search results will bring the item only on the Primary language, since it is the same Item.
Language and Currency, Catalog, Search, Catalog Search, Item, Item title , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To