- Error 'You are not authorized to use transaction IE03' when navigating through menu paths although correct Business Role Maintenance Planner is assigned.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Asset Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the App 'Display Stock Overview'
- Input material number and press execute
- Highlight a batch line entry and navigate to the menu path - More - Environment - 'Equipment / Serial Number'
- Error "You are not authorized to use transaction IE03"
- 'If the app to app navigation does not work, please start the app directly from the Fiori Launchpad.'
The proposed workaround is the following:
“If the app to app navigation does not work, please start the app directly from the Fiori Launchpad.”
Please use the App "Display Technical Object" instead and call it directly from the Launchpad.
Development are aware of the issue and are trying to correct it in a future Quarterly Releases.
MAINTENANCE_PLANNER , SAP_BR_MAINTENANCE_PLANNER , webgui apps , sapgui transactions , , KBA , "display material serial number" , LO-MD-MM , Material Master , PM-FIO , Fiori User Interface (UI) for PM , Problem