This article will provide the steps on how to edit an existing background element in the Candidate Profile using the Manage Templates functionality.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All Versions
- Candidate Profile - Background Elements
Note: It is very important to keep in mind this tool is extremely powerful. Modifications made to templates can have a direct impact on candidate experience, integrations, custom integrations, etc. Change should only be made by a qualified individual that is familiar with the configuration.
First, in order to edit a Background Element via Manage Templates, the user must have access to Manage Templates in the BizX. For more details on how to grant permission, please refer to the article: 2365214 - The Manage Templates Tool
- In Admin Center, go to Manage Templates
- Under Recruiting Management section, select Candidate Profile
- Open the template
- In Template Settings, expand General Settings
- Click in one of the Data Fields to edit the Background Elements
- If you wish to make changes to the Data Fields, scroll down until the bottom of the data field page, and you will see a button to edit the Data Fields: "4 Data Fields defined. Click to modify."
- After that, click to Publish to implement the changes
2365214 - The Manage Templates Tool
Edit, Background, Candidate, Element, Elements, Data, Field, Fields, Update, Correct. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To