- The following error message occurs in the error logs of SAP Data Services job which is calling function RFC_READ_TEST:
Data flow <dataflow name> received a bad system message. Message text from the child process is
Collect the following and send to Customer Support:
1. Log files(error_*, monitor_*, trace_*) associated with this failed job.
2. Exported ATL file of this failed job.
3. DDL statements of tables referenced in this failed job.
4. Data to populate the tables referenced in the failed job. If not possible, get the last few rows (or sample of them) when the job failed.
5. Core dump, if any, generated from this failed job.
The process executing data flow <dataflow name> has died abnormally.
For NT, check errorlog.txt. For HPUX, check stack_trace.txt. Also, notify Technical Support.
The job process could not communicate with the data flow <dataflow name> process.
For details, see previously logged error <50406>.
- One of the column in the input table of the function is defined as integer (int).
received a bad system message. Message text from the child process is" error occurs calling function RFC_READ_TEST - SAP Data Services"> Read more...
SAP Data Services 4.2 SP 12 or earlier
EIM-DS-SAP, DS, EIM, Data Services, function, error, RFC_READ_TEST, data type, mismatch, table, parameter , KBA , EIM-DS-SAP , SAP Interfaces , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.