How to enable LMS API to send users to this BizX permission group?
Customer is unable to manage users within Create Static Groups for Learning Roles
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
In BizX instance:
1. From Admin Center, search for Manage Permission Groups
2. Select “Create Static Group for Learning Roles"
3. Type Group name
4. Click on the Granted Learning Role box (the window expands)
5. Type Role Id and click Search
6. Select the Role Id and click Done
7. Message appears "The LMS Role is already mapped to a static group"
8. Then, close this window and select the group created and no user or option to add user is displayed
There is no option to add users from UI side.
Currently, the only way to assign users to the “Create Static Group for Learning Roles" group is via OData API "updateStaticGroup". The users assigned to this group would be automatically granted the related learning roles.
The RBP APIs provide custom functions for querying and editing the expanded Dynamic Group entities in a single nested data structure that follows the data model.
The "updateStaticGroup" function creates, removes or updates a static permission group. The behavior is similar to Delta Update of Import Static Permission Group Function.
Create Static Group for Learning Roles, OData API, RBP APIs, HCM Suite OData API, BizX , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To