Previously, setting the Header text of the component Desktop Feature Jobs Row 3-Three Column Images with Caption to a transparent white color produced the result where the header text would overlap with the photo and would look like a see-through text
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Career Site Builder
2. Select Home
3. Select Pages
4. Select corresponding Language
5. Select corresponding Brand
6. Add component Desktop Feature Jobs Row 3-Three Column Images with Caption
7. Go to Styles tab and set the Header Background to #FFFFFF Transparent White
8. View the career site page with this component and see compnent header text is not appearing as see-through and overlap with image
The design of component "Desktop Feature Jobs Row 2-Three Column Images with Caption" was changed during b1905 release so that the text is intended to never overlap with the image.
The change to the design of the component was implemented on b1905 release.
Career Site Builder, CSB, RMK Career Site, 3 Column Images with Caption, Color Opacity , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To