The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Threshold based calculated measures for models based on SAP HANA do not work / take effect
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP HANA 2.x
Reproducing the Issue
- Add a threshold for a measure in a model based on SAP HANA
- Observe the thresholds / ranges do not work
This issue was identified to be a bug in the SAP HANA MDS (Multi-Dimensional Services) layer. It is not a problem with SAC.
This issue will be fixed in the next patch level of SAP HANA 2.00.037:
- 2569847 - Where can you find user assistance (help) for SAP Analytics Cloud to use, configure and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, fail, not working , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem