- When printing an email from the Web UI or Interaction Center using the Print button inside the Rich Text Editor (as per the screenshot below), the whole Web UI screen is printed. Only the email itself should be printed.
- Also, if the user first clicks inside the body of the mail, and then hits the Print button on the Rich Text Editor, only the body of the mail is printed. The other details from the mail are missing from the printed version.
- These print issues generally occur when the mail is in display mode in the Internet Explorer 11 browser.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 ; SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
KBA , CA-WUI-BTF , Text Editor , CRM-IC-CHA-EMA , E-Mail Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.