- Error: Cannot find dynamic text object in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) after copying Dynamic text to another page
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Story with Input Control
- Create a Dynamic text based off that Input control
- View the story. Everything works fine
- Duplicate the page
- Error is displayed in place of Dynamic Text
This issue is by design.
Currently dynamic text based on a page input control or chart filter on a page does not update when page is copied or if you were to simply copy paste the dynamic text to a new page. It is however updated if dynamic text was based off a story filter.
Please raise this as an feature enhancement. Submit and/or vote on your idea at https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/884.
- 2569847 - Where can you find user assistance (help) for SAP Analytics Cloud to use, configure and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem