After performing a change in a Custom Tile, when trying to save it the following message appears: "Fail to save Custom Tiles, please try again later".
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Home Page;
- Click to edit a custom tile;
- Perform the edition;
- Click to save;
- System throws the message: "Fail to save Custom Tiles, please try again later".
- There is another custom tile in the Tile Catalog with the same name of this custom tile.
- Support Engineers please see internal memo for additional causes.
It is not possible to have two custom tiles with the same name, even if it is in the Tile Catalog tab.
To be able to continue using the custom tile and edit its information, you need to remove the other tile with the same name from the Tile Catalog. To remove it, you need to:
- Navigate to Admin Center > Manage Home Page;
- Click in the Tile Catalog tab;
- Click in the icon to remove in the right side of the tile name;
- Confirm the deletion in the following window will appear.
If after checking the Resolution above you are still facing the issue please raise a support incident under LOD-SF-PLT-HOM and reference this KBA asking the support engineer to read the internal memo attached to this KBA.
Custom tile, tile, tile catalog, home page, manage home page, edit, save, error, Fail to save Custom Tiles, please try again later , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , Problem