The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Data entry is not possible with INVERSEIF function.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open story where you have accounts with InverseIF function
- Try to input any values
- Make sure you can't input anything.
This is the behavior by design: SAC only allows data entries on formulas with inverse formulas if all operands of the formula are booked.
- You can check the reasons why a specific cell is not input-enabled. To do so, press the three dots on the bar right to the table, press Show/hide and check 'Reason for unplannable data'.
- If this feature is turned on, clicking on a cell for formula X and version Y reveals the reason why it is not input-enabled: Currently, SAC only allows data entries on formulas with inverse formulas if all operands of the formula are booked.
- 2569847 - Where can you find user assistance (help) for SAP Analytics Cloud to use, configure and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem