You click the Preview Button to display the Print Form for your Custom Business Object and some fields display incorrect values.
SAP Cloud Application Studio
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- You have created a Custom Solution in the Cloud Application Studio.
- You have created a Custom Business Object (BO).
- You have created a Custom Business Configuration Object (BCO).
- You have created a Custom Business Configuration Set for your Custom BCO (BCC).
- You have created a Print Form for your Custom BO.
- You have enabled Preview Functionality for your Print Form.
The Print Form displays the Code Data defined in the BCC instead of the Description Data.
Use a Transient Element to store the Description Data:
Open your Custom BO in your Custom Solution.
- Add a new Transient Element to the BO:
- Create an AfterLoading Script File for your Custom BO.
- Populate the Transient Element with the Description Data of your BCC:
- Add the New Transient Element to the Form Data Structure of your Custom Print Form (.fthd file).
- Open your Custom Print Form in Adobe LiveCycle Designer (.xdp file).
- Drag and drop your New Transient Element to the Design View:
- Close the LiveCycle Designer and Save and Activate your Solution.
- You will now see the Description Data displayed on your Print Form:
Refer to this blog for further information: Step by Step to create an Adobe Print form in Cloud application Studio
Preview, Display, BCC, BCO, BO, Print, Form, LiveCycle, Designer, Transient, Business, Configuration, Set, Object, Wrong, Correct, Adobe, UI, AfterLoading, After-Loading, PDI, custom PDF Preview , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-BC , ByDesign Studio Business Configuration , How To