- Error "Caught exception : exception 70002620: executor: plan operation failed" appears when adding one Geo Map on Geo Spatial Models from HANA Calculation Views in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.8.16
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC tenant.
- Create a story with Geo Map.
- Add one Bubble Layer on the problematic Geo Spatial Models from HANA Calculation Views.
- Add Location Dimension.
=> Error "Caught exception : exception 70002620: executor: plan operation failed" appears.
=> No location data is returned from HANA.
- The type of Location Identifier in the fact table that contains analytic data, doesn't match the type of Location Data identifier in the Location Data table.
For example, one is CHAR and another one is NVARCHAR.
As a result, the calculation view that contains analytic data (based on fact table) will join the location Data view containing spatial data (based on location data table) on mismatched data-types, which is not supported by HANA MDS.
Make the type of two location identifiers same in both fact table and Location Data table.
- 2569847 - Where can you find user assistance (help) for SAP Analytics Cloud to use, configure and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, HANA, Geo, Map, Spatial, location, 70002620, plan operation failed , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem