- rs_init failed while adding database to replication in a non-Warm Standby setup
- rs_init log shows:
- SQL Server message: msg 15223, level 12, state 0
- WARNING: "Active database or logical connection to Dataserver.database does not exist or is not controlled by this site"
- Unable to execute query 'create connection to "Dataserver"."database"
set error class rs_sqlserver_error_class
set function string class rs_sqlserver_function_class
set username "database_maint" set password *** with log transfer on as active for "Dataserver"."database"' against server 'Repserver'.
- Task failed: set connection to the database. Terminating configuration.
SAP Replication Server (SRS) All Versions
RepServer, RS, rs_init, add database , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.