- More than 3 Million cells can be exported to CSV from SAP Analytics Cloud story table
- It conflicts with existing document description about export limitation
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.8.16
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) tenant.
- Open a story which has table with 500 rows x 100 columns.
- Export to CSV. （select "ALL"）.
>>All data can be exported successfully.
- It conflicts with the description in 2680337 - Not all the data is exported to CSV from Table in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) and help document.
3 Million limitation mentioned in document is for the worst case, taking data structure, internet speed and some other factors into consideration. It's not hard limitation and that's the reason why nearly 5 Million cells can be exported in some case. When report data is with complicate structure or server is far away, the number of cells can be exported becomes less.
The hard limitation is 5M, but there can be unexpected memory issue or network timeout issue for the 2M extra data. Please be noticed that this feature is not recommended to export story data to CSV as a database dump. For getting the full database, recommend contact DBA or using modeler export CSV instead.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, drill limitation, 3000000, csv, export, limit, limitation, sac, 3M, 5M , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem