- Replication not occurring after materialization
- sap_status task shows: Materialize Long Description Completed automatic materialization of database 'ABC' from source 'Site1' to target 'Site2'.
- sap_status path shows Site1.Site2.ABC Latency Unknown No latency information for database 'ABC'.
- sap_status path shows: Site1.Site2.ABC State Defined Path is defined and ready for materialization.
- admin who, sqm shows for Inbound Queue:
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0 SP03
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03 with Always-On Option (HADR)
RepServer, RS, HADR, BHADR, CHADR, stable device, stuck, not moving inbound queue, ibq , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.