How To See Outgoing Messages for IDocs in SAP S/4HANA Cloud (SAP_COM_0223)
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Data is sent following the Scope Item 2EL (SAP_COM_0223) from the S/4HANA Cloud system.
- The Outbound Message is not visible in the AIF Monitoring App 'Message Dashboard'
Some additional Customising Steps are required.
- The Scope Item Integration of Sales with External Buyers (2EL) must be set up
- To carry out the following activity, a business user with a business role must exist. The business role must contain the business catalog SAP_CORE_BC_COM (Communication Management), for example, the business role SAP_BR_ADMINISTRATOR (Administrator) is required.
- The business role SAP_BR_CONF_EXPERT_BUS_NET_INT must be assigned to the user.
Procedure to set up the visibility of the outbound messages:
- Log on to the SAP Fiori launchpad in the SAP S/4HANA Cloud system with administrator user.
- Choose the Maintain Business Users under Identity and Access Management
- Choose the exist user, which has permission to monitor AIF message
- Check if the user has been assigned business role SAP_BR_CONF_EXPERT_BUS_NET_INT. If not, go to assign, assign the business role SAP_BR_CONF_EXPERT_BUS_NET_INT to the user, then save
- Logon with the user, which has been assigned
- Find the Fiori App Assign Recipients to User, add your user
- Highlight your user, click assign button, assign the related recipients to your user (Namespace = /SDEDI; Recipient Name = EDI_SD_INVC_RECIPIENT)
Result: The user has the monitoring role and is able to monitor the outbound messages via AFI through the Message Dashboard App.
SAP_BR_CONF_EXPERT_BUS_NET_INT, EDI_SD_INVC_RECIPIENT, /SDEDI, SAP_BR_CONF_EXPERT_BUS_NET_INT, SAP_CORE_BC_COM, SAP_BR_ADMINISTRATOR, Integration of Sales with External Buyers (2EL), E2L, SAP_COM_0223 , KBA , SD-SLS-API , API , Problem