You would like to create a Sales Order as a follow-up document from a Service Ticket, however, you notice that this option is not available in the Service Ticket.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service work center.
- Navigate to Tickets work center view.
- Open any ticket.
- Click on +.
- Notice the option Sales Order is not available.
The Sales Order view is not scoped in the system configuration and not assigned to the users.
In order for this option to be available as a follow-up document, the Sales work center as well as the Sales Order work center needs to be scoped in the system configuration and assigned to the users accordingly. You can follow the steps below to scope both scenarios accordingly:
Scoping Sales in Business Configuration
- Navigate to Business Configuration work center.
- Navigate to Implementation Projects work center view.
- Select the First Implementation.
- Click on Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate to step 3 Scoping.
- Check the Sales element in the list.
- Navigate to step 5 Review.
- Click on Finish.
Scoping Sales work center & Sales Order work center view for user
- Navigate to Administrator work center.
- Navigate to Business Users work center view.
- Search for the user you would like to add the sales order view.
- Select the user.
- Click on Edit.
- Click on Access Rights.
- Navigate to Work Center and View Assignment.
- Select the Sales Work Center and assign it to the user.
- The Sales Order view will be automatically assigned once the work center is assigned.
Once the above scoping is followed, the Sales Order option for a follow-up document should be available to the user.
This needs to be done on the Related Items tab of the Ticket.
Sales Order; Follow-Up; Document; Option; Ticket; Service; C4C; Cloud for Customer; Option; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To