You are using view TBZ_V_EEWA_SRC to maintain the address data for users with a business partner assignment as it is not possible in user management (transaction SU01, function module BAPI_USER_CHANGE, Central User Administration or an identity management system), or in transaction BP.
This functionality was delivered and expaned on the following notes:
- 2548303 - S/4HANA: Configuration of maintenance for workplace address
- 2558350 - S/4HANA: Integration of EEWA changes into identity API
- 2570961 - Simplification item S4TWL - Business User Management
- 2571544 - EEWA: New functions for the user
Proceed to the resolution section of this FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions - article for the answers of the following:
- View TBZ_V_EEWA_SRC is customized to maintain address data from User Management. CUA (Central User Administration) is active but the address is still taken from HR data.
- You are getting warning message "BP XXXXXX: Change of field XXXXXXX not permitted using data source HR".
- S/4HANA OnPremise edition
- Integration from the Employee to the Business Partner.
TBZ_V_EEWA_SRC, /SHCM/RH_SYNC_BUPA_EMPL_SINGLE, address user data , KBA , CA-HR-S4 , Cross-Application HCM Objects in S/4HANA , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.