Is it possible to change the labels for the Candidate Privacy Options when they are creating the candidate profile?
- "Any Company recruiter worldwide"
- "Any company recruiter in my country of residence"
- "Only recruiters managing jobs I apply to"
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
That is possible to edit by using the Manage Languages feature. You can the step by step on the following KBA that is specific on how to update these labels using this feature: 2576546 - Working with Manage Language Feature - Platform.
This will apply to Internal Candidates, and may apply to External Candidates too. Please refer to the Q&A below.
The tokens that will refer to each option are as follow:
- Any company recruiter worldwide: RECRUITING_RECRUITER_WORLDWIDE
- Any company recruiter in my country of residence: RECRUITING_RECRUITER_IN_MY_COUNTRY
- Only recruiters managing jobs I apply to: RECRUITING_ONLY_RECRUITER_MANAGING_JOBS
Q: Will this apply to External Candidates as well?
A: It depends on a couple of things:
SCENARIO 1: If you are using RMK, but you do not have Candidate Account Simplification (CAS).
CAS redirects you to RCM when the candidate is creating their External Candidate Profile. Hence, while the candidate is creating their account in RMK, they won't be be able to see those options at all, so this case is not valid. However, when they are creating their candidate profile in RCM, the privacy options labels will be updated.
SCENARIO 2: If you are using RMK, and you do have CAS.
As mentioned above, CAS will redirect the candidate to create their profile within RCM. Hence, the candidate privacy options will be updated as well.
candidate privacy options, candidate privacy options labels, manage languages, Any company recruiter worldwide, Any company recruiter in my country of residence, Only recruiters managing jobs I apply to , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To