Integration Center's preview of an Outbound interface is only extracting 1000 results. How to extract all possible results?
- Integration Center
Reproducing the Issue
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Create an Outbound interface on Integration Center
- Click on the Preview icon, on the top-right side of the screen
- You'll see that you can only view a maximum of 1000 results on Integration Center's UI
- Click on the Save button, on the bottom-left side of the screen, and download the preview file
- The generated preview file only contains 1000 results as well
Integration Center runs on OData.
The results of a query made on OData will be divided in pages when it exceedes 1000 results (each page containing 1000 records).
This occurs only in Integration Center's preview.
When the integration is finally executed, the output file that is generated will return all the possible results of the query.
Also, if you access the preview screen on Integration Center's UI, you'll be able to navigate through the pages that were generated by the OData query made by the integration itself:
If you download the preview file after changing the page on the preview UI, it will contain the data referred to that specific page.
- 2675265 - OData API: Using the $top and $skip tokens - More info on why you're not receiving all the data you expected on a OData call
- Integration Center's guide
success, factors, csv, xml, file, limit, save, check, full, file, complete, all, possible, data, integration, center, download, preview, option, extract, 1000, entries, need, full, data, , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , How To