Is it possible to delete or remove Standard keys column from work queue?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Successfactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
For Live Customer(s) and Implementation Partner(s) or Consultant(s)
- Log in to customer instance
- Go to on/offboarding Dashboard -> select one of work queue summary available
- Then, you will see the columns available. Standard keys is one of them. For example, Due date
- Access onboarding back end tool. NOTE: Partner or consultant do have an access to this onboarding tool.
- Select target account id then choose a process
- In processess page, select a process description and click on it
- You will see the index fields then click it. Then the ProcessDueDate
- After clicking it, go to display in work queue check box. Uncheck it.
- Go back to onboarding in BizX and check the Due Date column. You will see that it is still existing after unchecking the display in work queue check box.
NOTE:As of the moment, removing / hiding standard key from Work Queue summary (for example Due date) is not possible as this is a standard field. Standard keys are first name, last name, due date,activity, and assigned to in work queue is already enabled if no index has been added.
Dashboard, Workqueue, Standard key , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To