- Granting full control right has no effect in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- Objects (models, stories) were moved to a different folder than the Public folder.
- Security is defined as Read for All Users and Full Control for BI Admin roles.
- User with BI Admin role cannot save content in the folder getting an error "This file cannot be saved here".
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a File. Share it giving Full Control to Team “BI_Admin”.
- Add new user UserA to role “BI_Admin”.
- UserA does not have full control to the file shared in step 1.
This is a user issue where sharing permissions have been granted to a team using the sharing dialog in My Files view, but did not actually add the users to the team.
This confusion occurred because the name of the team was exactly the same as the role “BI_Admin”. The customer added users to the Role but no to team resulting in the issue.
Add the user to the team “BI_Admin” to resolve this issue.
- Read more under: SAP Analytics Cloud – Security Concepts and Best Practice
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem