You notice that when creating sub-tickets in Cloud for Customer system, the description field does not copy all of the interactions maintained in the main ticket.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
In order to reproduce the scenario, you can follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Services work center.
- Navigate to Tickets work center view.
- Access any ticket.
- Create 3 or more interactions for this ticket.
- Navigate to the sub-tickets tab and click on 'Add' button.
- Fill in the details for the subticket.
- Notice that not all interactions are copied over to the sub-ticket description field.
This happens due to the fact that depending on the number of interactions of the main ticket, performance issues would be experienced in the system itself when migrating all these interactions to the new sub-ticket description. Additionally, sub-tickets description field have a text limitation, hence, not all interactions would be added.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Cloud for Customer; C4C; Tickets; Sub-Tickets; Interactions; Text Limitation; Description; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To