At times, you will be having errors with:
"Please correct the marked fields below.Invalid Field(s):<!FieldID!>(Background Element)...."
So how will you determine the VFLD fields?
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
Possible scenarios that you will experience the error:
Scenario 1: Application using LinkedIn 2.0
Step 1: Access the external RMK site of the specific company
Step 2: Click on Search Jobs
Step 3. Apply to a specific job using LinkedIn
Step 4. Fill up needed information
Step 5. Click on Apply
Scenario 2: Application with Resume Parsing
For New Candidate
1. Career Site > Attach new Resume
For Exisiting Candidate
1. Career Site > Attach new Resume > Overwrite Resume
Overwritting the profile would allow the system to parse the new resume information into the designated candidate profile fields and delete the old values.
2. Confirm that the data was successfully added on the designated fields > Save Candidate Profile.
Reasons for the following scenarios above can be seen on KBA: 2736605 - Invalid Field Id(s) VFLD errors
This can be seen on Manage Templates for Recruiting Management. Kindly follow these steps:
1. Go To Manage Templates for Recruiting Management
2. Click Candidate Profile
3. Click your Candidate Profile Template
4. Click Data Field Background Element
5. Click "(nth) Data Fields defined. Click to modify"
6. Scroll down and you will see your VFLD's label
VFLD, VFLD Errors, Manage Templates for Recruiting Management , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To