- A license will still have status '0004 - License Active', even though the license 'valid-to' date has expired.
- A license will not automatically be set to '0006 - License Expired', once the 'valid-to' date is in the past.
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services
- Compliance Management - Legal Control
License, License active, license expired, 0004, 0006, 'valid-to', valid to date, /SAPSLL/LCLIC, CUSTA, DATAB, DATBI, 0004 License Active, 0006 License Expired, SO, Sales Order, , KBA , SLL-LEG-CON-LMG , Compliance: Legal Control , SLL-LEG-CUS , Customs Management , SLL-LEG-CON , Compliance Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.