You want to view the underlying xml data of a form that is displayed.
"Image/data in this document is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Display Sales Documents app
2. Filled out with sales order number and click Continue button
3. Go to menu option More --> Extras --> Output --> Header --> Print Preview
4. Click on the menu option Display PDF Document
It shows the pdf form, however you want to see the underlying xml data instead.
1. Open the sales order in change mode
2. Go to menu option More --> Extras --> Output --> Header --> Edit
3. Create a new output item of type PRINT
4. Fill out the new Output item with the same information as the previous item
5. Select the new Output line, go to menu option Display Details
6. Change the Print Queue with the value: #&&DOWNLOAD_FORM_DATA_XML&&#
Note: If an error message is displayed, you must ignore it.
7. After Print Queue changed, go back to Output
8. Go to menu option Display PDF Document
9. Click Download
10. Choose a name for the file and save a copy
Form data, xml, pdf, download form data, #&&DOWNLOAD_FORM_DATA_XML&&#, content form, sales document, sales order, sales orders, output, form template, print queue, output item , KBA , SD-BF-OC , Output Determination , How To