- Deprecation schedule of the Recruiting Dashboard
- Where to find the data currently available in the Recruiting Dashboard after deprecation
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- In SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing, the Recruiting Dashboard depends on Flash® for the user experience. As the deprecation date for Adobe® Flash® approaches, SAP have moved the core features of Recruiting Dashboard to SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management and continue to invest in features to provide you with a streamlined recruiting experience
- In preparation for these changes, we have continued our efforts to evolve our Recruiting solutions with functionality like Candidate Relationship Management, Candidate Account Simplification, and Career Site Builder. Our goal is to provide a simplified recruiting product and actionable data to streamline your recruiting activities and aid you in making informed decisions
End of Development Phase: The time leading up to the end of maintenance for a feature or version. During this time, no new features or enhancements will be delivered and only high priority bug fixes will be considered. There is no change in customer support during this phase. Customers are encouraged to start planning their upgrade for the feature or version. Starting Q4 2018, no further enhancements will be made to the Recruiting Dashboard
End of Maintenance: The date after which no further bug fixes or patches will be delivered for the feature or version. Customer support is limited to how-to help. Q4 2018 marks the end of maintenance for Recruiting Dashboard
Retirement Date: The date after which the feature or version is permanently disabled and no longer supported. In Q4 2019, Recruiting Dashboard will be disabled and no longer available for use or support
Main Recruiting Dashboard Functionalities
- URL Builder > Solution: Source Tracker
- Source reporting > Solution: Source Report under Source Tracker tab; Advanced Analytics
- Talent Community and Talent Community Marketing > Email Campaigns in Candidate Relationship Management using the Email layouts in CSB
Note: Email Layouts manage the branding, content, layout of emails. Images are added to layouts and saved to the CDN as with all CSB images. For more information see Configuring Email Layouts for Candidate Relationship Management
To reiterate, there is no more separate uploading of images. All images are uploaded via CSB in whatever section they are needed: layouts, page components...
With the deprecation of the Dashboard, some data are not stored anymore to avoid any issue with GDPR and PII like the locations of the visitors.
Important: Additional information is available on the Customer Community, most notably this includes a PDF document called: Recruiting Dashboard and RCM-CRM Feature Comparison.pdf. This document goes through all the Recruiting Dashboard former features and their replacement (if available) in RCM and CRM
SF, success factors, RMK, deprecation, flash, retirement, sunset , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-REP , Reporting Data & Dashboards , How To