When approving sales quotations the following error message occur: "Could not display data. Contact your system administrator".
- Sales and Distrubution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1802
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1805
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1808
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1811
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1902
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1905
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1702
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1705
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1708
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1711
Reproducing the Issue
- Setup the workflow process for Scope Item BDG
- Open app 'Manage Sales Quotation'
- Generate a Sales Quotation
- Logon as the approver to approve/reject the 'My Inbox' entry
- Try to open 'My Inbox'
- The following message is displayed "Could not display data. Contact your system administrator"
Along with the roles assigned for maintaining My Inbox, the user who is logged on as the Approver for approving quotations, also requires the necessary role for maintaining Quotations.
Please ensure that the Approver outlined in the setup of the workflow process has role 'SAP_BR_INTERNAL_SALES_REP' assigned.
customer, RFQ, approval, change, rejection, release, sell, stock, internal, representative, SD_SQ_MANAGES1, SD_F1852_QUOT_WL_SRV, SAP_SD_BC_QUOT_PROC_MC, HTTP, 403, status, error, code, /IWFND/CM_MGW/097 , KBA , SD-SLS , Sales , CA-INB-FIO , Fiori UI for My Inbox Application , How To