How to rename Visits in the Activities facet of Leads.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Work Center.
- Go to the Lead view.
- Open Lead XYZ (XYZ represents the identification number of the lead).
- Go to the Activities Facet
- The section Visits is seen.
You want to know how to rename the section as this is not possible directly in the UI.
The renaming needs to be done via Language Adaptation.
This is the same for several views. We are using the Lead TI as example.
- Go to the Administrator work centre.
- Go to the General Settings view.
- Select Language Adaptation.
- Click New.
- Provide the mandatory data as required.
- Select Sales under 'Work Centers Selected for Texts' (as Leads are under Sales).
- In the Text Pool Selection, select 'UI Texts' and click 'Collect Texts'.
- This can take a few minutes.
- Once collected, go to the UI Texts facet and enter edit mode (click the pencil icon to enter edit mode).
- The UI Element Type required is 'Group Title'.
- Enter the translation you wish to use for the relevant UI Short Name. In our scenario: COD_MKT_PROSPECT.TI.
- Click the 'Cleanup' button.
- Refresh the system to see the changes in the UI.
Rename Visit, Activities, Facet, Leads, Translate, Language Adaptation , KBA , rename visit, activities, facet, leads , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , AP-RC-TXA , C4C Text Adaptation , How To