Zero or 0 Position is displayed under Positions in Manage Job Profile Content
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors - Job Profile Builder
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Job Profile Content
- Select a Roles > then Click on Job Code Tab
- You can see that it displays 0 (zero) for Position:
Position is not yet mapped to the Job Code or permission issues.
Position not yet mapped:
- Go to Import and Export, select Export, Select Position extension
- Go to Monitor job to download the exported Position extension
- Search the job code if exists in the Position Extension. If not, it means the Job Code is not mapped to a Position.
Confirm that the role has permission for Position, under Miscellaneous Permissions.
sap, successfactors, SF, JPB, job profile builder, Manage Job Profile content, 0, position, #, Positions , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-JPB , Job Profile Builder , Problem