When an applicant applies in the career portal with Mobile Apply enabled, some picklists are inaccessible and prevents the candidates from performing a selection.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to RMK site;
- Search for a job;
- Choose any job posting and click on Apply Now;
- Create a profile in RCM or use an existent account;
- Select the parent picklist;
- In Job Specific Information you will see the child picklist greyed out.
- It's not possibe to select any value for this child picklist.
- The career site is using Mobile apply and the affected picklist field is associated in to a parent picklist;
- The parent picklist is common in both the Candidate Profile Template and Job Application template, but the child picklist only exists in the Job Application template.
When Mobile Apply is enabled, the profile create and application process are consolidated into a single page. Any common field between the Application Template and Candidate Profile Template will exist in the Profile Information section along with the 13 standard fields. If suppose the parent picklist field is common between Candidate Profile and Application Template, then child picklist field also should be common between both templates.
As mentioned, the child picklist will exist in the Profile Information section of the combined Candidate Profile and Job Application page. The Candidate Profile Permissions specified in CPT will control this field.
For more information refer to the Mobile Apply Field Behavior section of our Recruiting guide.
Mobile Apply, Child Picklist, Unable to Select, Profile Information, Job Specific Information, Recruiting, RCM, Application , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , How To