This document describes the current process to extract Master Data, Transaction Data, Attachments and Output Management files from the system.
This situation could happen when your contract is terminating and you want to back up & move the data to different systems
SAP Cloud for Customer
Extraction of Master Data and Transaction Data
Whether the customer is in contract or not, the Master Data and Transaction Data should be extracted by using:
- Reports view in respective work center, or
- Data Workbench, or
- Any Excel export functionality provided by the respective application team.
- Master Data can be extracted by the customer using any of the above options. In case of memory issues or time-out, use appropriate filters to split the records into multiple files.
- Files exported through Data Workbench are in .CSV format.
- Notes (Text Collection) are supported only for few objects.
Extraction of Attachments and Output Management files
At present, it is not possible to export Attachments for any of the Business Objects and there is no mass export functionality for Output Management files. Hence, user needs to request such exports via incident.
- The data will be provided in a big zip file
- No metadata will be provided
- No downtime is required
How to identify which objects are supported for Extraction through Data Workbench?
- Go to Data Workbench work center.
- Select Export view.
- Select Standard or Custom object.
- Search for the object.
If the object is not available for Export, you may report an incident.
extract master data; transaction data; attachments; output management files , KBA , transaction data , attachments , output management files , extract master data , cloud for customer , LOD-CRM-INT-DWB , Data Workbench , How To